The holidays are upon us, and if you’re not sure what to give that special someone, ask for yourself, or gift your kiddos, don’t worry! Our team has pulled together our favorite things to give and receive in our 2017 Holiday Gift Guide!
Hanna Andersson Pajamas
For over 30 years, kids have played and laughed in Hanna Andersson’s clothing. And our absolute favorite Hanna products? Their pajamas! They’re not only cute for those adorable matching family pajama photos, but they’re also SO comfortable!
If your holidays call for something cute and cozy, then check out Hanna Andersson at Cherry Creek, Park Meadows, Flatiron Crossing, or shop online. You and yours will just LOVE their sweet stripes and fun prints!
Whether you’re shopping for your mom, your sister, your best friend, or making your own wish list, we’ve got a little something in this gift guide for every woman!
- Subscription Gift Box:: our team favorites include FabFitFun, Cozy Reader Club, Le Tote, and Try The World
- For the Kitchen:: at the top of our wish lists are the new Modern Comfort Cooking cookbook (by local foodie, Lauren Grier) and fabulous kitchen items like an Instant Pot or a Belgian Waffle Iron!
- Something Cozy or Comfy:: we’re all crazy about this fabulous cozy throw from local Etsy shop Broadwick Fibers, this a Colorado pullover by local August Ink, and these super comfy shoes!
- Something Special:: more than one of our team members have jewelry on their list this year! Our favorites include anything by local artists at Bloom Jewelry or Lonewolf Collective.
- Something Pampering:: Two words . . . SPA DAY
Looking for something special for the manly-man in your life? We’ve got some great gift guide recommendations, many of which are even local!
- Local Libations:: this year, we’re all gifting local whiskeys from Woods Distillery in Salida and Law’s Whiskey House in Denver. Bonus points if your gift includes a tour of either Distillery!
- For the Mountain Man:: lots of our team members love to give and receive lift tickets to our local ski resorts.
- Something Cozy or Comfy:: our men’s lists include anything from Maroon Bell Outdoor, this Mountain Hardware jacket, and these fabulous slippers!
- Electronics:: this year, we’re all excited about wearable tech like the Apple Watch, or a heart rate monitor to track your guy’s most intense workouts!
For the Kids
We put our heads together and came up with a gift guide that’s sure to make all the children on your list happy this holiday season!
- Learning Fun:: right now, we’re loving Cubetto, the ZOOB builder set, Magformers, this microscope, and Little Passports and Kiwi Co educational subscription boxes for kids of all ages!
- Memberships:: if you haven’t checked out Gymboree Play & Music yet, you should! Your kiddos will love the music, art, and play classes!
- Best for Babies & Toddlers:: some of our favorites include this pounding bench, touch and feel picture cards, a Spinagain toy, and animal magnets
- Imagination Play:: We all have kiddos (boys and girls) who love dressing up and using their imaginations. Sometimes a homemade cape and mask are all you need for hours of fun!
For the Family
We are always looking for fun things we can do with our little ones that are fun for the whole group! Here are some of our best bets!
- Family Games:: Kid Talk Conversation Cards are great for around the house or car rides! We are also loving Spot It Jr. – Animals, Zingo, and Count Your Chickens.
- Experience Gifts:: If you haven’t picked up your National Parks Pass to adventure with your family, we definitely recommend! We also go crazy for memberships to the Denver Zoo, the Children’s Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, or the Denver Botanic Gardens!
- Capturing Memories:: Chatbooks are a great way to keepsake family memories! Also, we LOVE the work our friends over at Little Nest Portraits are doing – mini sessions with the family or even with Grandma and Grandpa are a GREAT gift!