Last year, I wrote about my dream Mountain Nursery, that I wish I had designed for my son. Well, self, it’s not too late. Soon my son will be out of his crib, and that means it’s time for a Joanna-style room renovation. It’s time to turn his nursery into a little boy’s room. As always, I turn to my BFF, Etsy. Since we live in the great state of Colorado, I have put together my dream Mountain ‘Boy Cave’ kids room for you. Stay tuned to see if I actually have time for this to become a reality for my son. Enjoy and let yourself explore the creative world of Etsy!
1 – Woodland Toy Basket | 2 – Mountain Pillow | 3 – Bear Print | 4 – Woodland Accent Chair | 5 – Adventure Wall Art | 6 – Map Blanket | 7 – Mountain Peak Shelves | 8 – Bear and Mountain Mobile | 9 – Mountain Wall Hook
1. Since you can never have enough places to store all of the STUFF that these children acquire, this fabric woodland storage basket is both stunning and useful.
2. This mountain pillow cushion has me dreaming of our next adventure! And the best part? The back of the pillow is embroidered with ‘Let’s Go’.
3. There’s just something darling about this bear print. Pair it with a rustic frame for the perfect wall accent.
4. So this is kind of a splurge. But it adds the perfect, subtle element of both chic and modern to a little boy’s rustic room. And it is durable enough to (hopefully) withstand snacks, milk, and bodily fluids.
5. Little boys are full of adventure – I love this unique wall sign.
6. Vibrant colors, super soft, and adorable fabric. This is the perfect blanket for the bed or a reading corner.
7. I’ve been eyeing these mountain shelves for months now. Made of reclaimed douglas fir wood, these shelves would look adorable on a wall, filled with your little boy’s favorite knick knacks.
8. Mobiles are no longer just for babies. They add a great pop of color in the corner of a bedroom, over a play area, or reading nook.
9. This mountain peak wall hook is a stylish way to hang up your little man’s belongings.